Crispy Roasted Red Potatoes
You’ll never have soggy potatoes or potatoes that stick to the pan once you follow this recipe.
- 4 cups cups red potatoes diced with the skin on
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium onion diced
- Rinse potatoes then place in a bowl and cover with cold water. Set soak for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a baking sheet in the oven while the oven heats up.
- Once the oven is preheated, drain the potatoes and rinse again. Dry the potatoes off completely with a towel.
- Place potatoes in a dry bowl. Add onions, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly on the hot baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes. Flip the potatoes with a spatula then cook for another 10-15 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply