Brussels Sprout & Carrot Salad with Asian Dressing
I recently subscribed to Misfits Market which is a delivery service that provides you with fresh organic produce. I’ve been loving it since my first delivery. You get to try out delicious fruits and vegetables, some of which you may have never seen before.
Last night I was preparing for my new shipment so I wanted to make sure I used anything I had left in my fridge. I had these beautiful purple Brussels sprouts, purple carrots and scallions. So I decided to put together a simple but delicious salad with an Asian style dressing.
**If you’re interested in trying out Misfits Market, go to this link and be sure to enter referral code COOKWME-IB0CND and you will receive 25% off your first order.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 3 medium carrots
- 2/3 cup green onions sliced, green and white parts
- 2 seedless cucumbers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbs honey
- 3 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Shred or thinly slice the Brussels sprouts. Discard the tough ends. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Julienne the carrots and cucumber. Transfer to the same bowl along with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk well until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine. Let sit for 5-10 minutes for serving. If you like top with some more sesame seeds.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply