Vegetable Cauliflower Rice
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, corn, string beans)
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Trim the cauliflower and cut into florets. In batches process in a food processor until it resembles couscous.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and saute for about 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the cauliflower and season with salt and black pepper. Add the frozen vegetables. Saute for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are heated and the cauliflower is tender.
- Season again to taste with salt and pepper. Serve
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply