Easy Baked Halibut
This baked halibut recipe couldn’t be easier to prepare. Feel free to to add other fresh herbs to the seasoning. The end result is simple, yet tasty.
- 2 5 oz boneless skin-on halibut fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove largegarlic minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Juice 1/2 lemon divided
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- Pinch each salt and fresh cracked black pepper or to taste
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin side down and drizzle with oil.
- Top each fillet with garlic, parsley, lemon zest and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Share this Recipe
Tom, this looks so good and I bet it would work perfectly with my favorite fish Cod. Thanks. I’ll be giving this one a try.