Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
These crispy chicken tenders are prepared in an air fryer for a healthier result. Don’t have an air fryer? No problem, just bake them in the oven. Set your oven to 425 degrees F and bake them for 15-20 minutes. Flip them half way through.
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Lawry's seasoned salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish, season with salt and black pepper.
- Lightly beat eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, seasoned salt, paprika and cayenne pepper in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken tenders in the flour, then egg, then breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Spray fry basket with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken tenders in one single layer in the basket. Spray the top of the chicken tenders with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Flip the chicken tenders half way through the cooking process. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply