Chicken Noodle Soup
- 6 cups chicken stock preferably homemade
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3-4 carrots diced
- 2-3 stalks celery diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbs parsley chopped fine
- 2 cups chicken cooked and diced
- 6 oz small soup shells
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots, celery and onion to the pot. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and bay leaf. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling add the soup shells. Let cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken, stir to combine. Season again with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply