Baked Sweet Potato Chips
This healthy snack is easy to prepare!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice thin using a knife or mandolin.
- In a large bowl, toss potato slices with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place potato chips in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip and bake for another 10 minutes. Watch closely to make sure they don't burn.
- Serve & Enjoy !
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply