Home Forums Discussions Chit Chat What’s for Thanksgiving?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Peggy

Wondering what everyone here is serving, or eating for Thanksgiving? Staying home, visiting relatives?

Not quite sure what we are having yet, but I am starting to get really hungry! :feedme: :pig:

Georgieanna
    Participant

I don’t know what I’m doing yet…….but I’m gettin hungry too!!!!

luckylucky

Just the two of us this year, so the only thing I have to make is

RESERVATIONS

:nana:

Peggy

Ah dang Lucky, no fair, I have to COOK 😯

nana

…same ole same ole, only this year the location will be at youngest daughter’s home…I’m going there to prepare the bird and all the fixin’s. The other kids’ families will be carrying in some of the sides and sweets. Will be either 16 or 24 all told (still waiting on the final count to be verified.)

Here’s wishing everyone a day full of good food, good company, and many blessings to be thankful for.

I know for a few of us it will be a strange holiday without our loved ones that have passed on, I guess the best thing is to be able to share the good memories that they have left us. I know that in my family we are having a “share the memory” by having each family member bring some photos of special people and special times that we are thankful for.

Peggy

Hey Nana! Thanks so much! I know you are going through a lot of things on your own. Thank for including us in your time of troubles.

You have really helped me a lot during this time. It’s our first Thanksgiving with out our Mom. I know you know what I mean. It’s still tough isn’t it?

Try to make the most of it, and remember to love the ones that are still with us!

luckylucky

She’s still there, Peg;
    Her essence lingers in each and every one of you! Close your eyes……………….

Peggy

You are so right Lucky! Thanks for that!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving reservations! LUCKY you!! 😆

Peggy

Okay, I’m STILL cooking and getting really hungry! It’s time to eat! I’ve been smelling this stuff for two days now, either I am going to make a pig out of myself, or I am not going to want any of it! 😆

luckylucky

http://www.3monkeyscafe.com/

we’ll be pigging- but noton traditional fare !!

Peggy

Oh my goodness! Such a choice! That sounds great too! Have to say though, I DID pig out :pig: even if it WAS my own cooking! 😆

TxsChef

Lucky, I’m jellis!! What a place!! 😀

We had traditional and non-traditional food. Turkey, ribs, chicken, sausage, ‘burgers, dressing, the whole shebang!! Regular Thanksgiving and a barbecue rolled into one!!

luckylucky
    TxsChef

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.