Home Forums Announcements Welcome To Our Recipe And Cooking Forum Welcome to our recipe forum!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Peggy

Welcome to our recipe forum!

Figured it was about time I put a welcome message on here! :duh:

Come on in and browse our collection of recipes. Feel free to add your own in our forum. We also have cooking tips, jokes, funny stories, recipe requests, and much more.

Jump in any time in our chit chat section. Talk about most anything!

We are a family friendly forum, and plan to keep it that way.

So, again, Welcome!

Peggy

I see we are getting even more members! Welcome to our family, glad to see you all here!

englandboy – John
    Participant

Hello to all new members.
    As our lovely Peggy says, it is real good to see you all. And I hope you enjoy all that Recipe Snoop has to offer. The people here are real nice & friendly

Peggy

England called me lovely! :nana: Boy, it’s a good thing he is across the pond, and can’t see me too well! 😆

Peggy

We would like to ask you folks a favor. In your profiles when you sign up, would you please put the state or country you are from where it says location? Lucky would really appreciate it, so he knows who he may be able to ask help from on recipes from that area. You don’t need to put your whole address, just a state if you like, and if you are out of the US, the country would be great!

diahoroh
    Participant

hi….im manta, newbie here..hope im welcome here 😀

Christi
    Participant

@diahoroh wrote:

hi….im manta, newbie here..hope im welcome here 😀

You sure are!!! Welcome! :wave: We’re glad you found us, and hope you join in often!

englandboy – John
    Participant

&

Manta

Norm

Hi Manta, Welcome great to have you here. :wave:

franklinnnn
    Participant

Thanks ,,, I joined recently … and now i am looking forward to some great recipes

Interesting message.

araz
    Participant

Hi my name is Zara.Birthday 03/17/53.My husband and I started a low carb,low cholestrol project two weeks ago.I will not say diet because I don’t view it as such and I don’t do diets.They always fail.So far so good.We are being very logical about it.I have educated myself to reading labels and I am amazed at the junk out there.I have already lost 3 Lbs. rather easily.This all started from my husbands physical.the doctor wanted him on cholestrol meds.My husband said give him 6 months.

luckylucky

Hi, Zara …

I lost over 45 pounds on South Beach………. too almost a year, but all of my #’s saw vast improvement………. good luck to y’all………….

BTW………. have kept it all off, except the 6 or 7 pound flux that happens regularly this time of year…….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.