1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
2 Tablespoons flour
2 cups chicken broth
3/4 cup Half N Half
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup dry sherry
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley OR 2 teaspoon dried parsley
3 cups cooked turkey (or chicken) – cut into bite-sized pieces
8 ounce cooked Spaghetti
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350* F.
1. In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat and cook mushrooms just until tender.
2. Add flour, whisk until dissolved; slowly stir in chicken broth. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken.
3. Remove from heat and add Half N Half, sherry, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add turkey and cooked spaghetti; mix well.
5. Pour into an ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.
“The only way to have a friend is to be one” 😉
1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
2 cups chicken or turkey broth
2 cups half-and-half, or milk
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
1 cup sliced ripe olives
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Mix broth, half-and-half, flour, butter, salt and pepper in 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
4. Stir in spaghetti, turkey, olives and almonds. Spread in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.