Home Forums Fun & Games Fun Games Riddles And Puzzles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,029 total)
  • Author
    Peggy

Okay, this is a new game started by Englandboy which I totatly messed up by moving it here instead of leaving it in the jokes section! So, I am putting in the riddle pretty much the same way he asked it, and I am copying and pasting all the replies! Sorry! 😳

This game is puzzles and riddles.

This is pretty much the way it was started by Englandboy:

Englandboy Posted:

A man wanted to go to a private nightclub but did not know the password.He decided to wait nearby and listen.A member came to the door and the doorman said:”Twelve”…The member responded:”Six” – He was let in. Another member came by and the doorman said:”Six”…The member responded :”Three” – He was let in. Feeling he had heard enough…the man in waiting walked up to the door and the doorman said:”Ten”…the man responded:”Five”- he was not let in.

What should he have answered?

Bluemoon replied:
    Hi Englandboy…should he have said…8?

Englandboy replied:
    Sorry bluemoon, but that was not the answer.

Bluemoon replied:
    …Is it SEVEN…

By the way , England boy , Should I be thinking of this logically(as in pub bet riddles and math) or should I , rather, think along the lines of a punch-line?…OR is that the point?

Englandboy replied:
    sorry…..but……….no!

Think of numbers to represent letters count letters to letters, or is it minus….think my friend

Peggy: replied 3?

Bluemoon replied:

Thank you, England…it IS 3!
    SURE Peggy…go guessing AFTER a BIG key clue was provided by Englandboy!

Peggy replied:
    Well, nooooooo….actually, I just found this one! Didn’t get into it until just now!

Bluemoonreplied:
    sure…sure…sure

Peggy replied:
    I wouldn’t lie!

Bluemoon replied:
    NEVER said you would…that would be a shame!

Englandboy replied:

OK peggy your next for a riddle or a puzzle

Bluemoon replied:
    Riddles and puzzles are a great thing!!! but would it be a topic better in fun/games … instead of here in jokes?

What a great game that could be

Peggy replied:

Good idea, I’ll add it! England, do you mind if I move this one to the new game once I get it set up??

And that is what started this whole mess! So would someone please post a riddle or puzzle?? I don’t wanna do it, don’t wanna mess it up any more than I already did! 😳

bluemoon
    Participant

MESS UP…MESS UP??? YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS!!! AND ON VACATION, NO LESS!!! BRAVO!BRAVO!…(millions applaud)…PEGGY…PLEASE, STEP OUT AND TAKE A BOW! :bow:

And the crowd is wild,folks…a standing ovation! Thousands of roses give up their little budding life cycles to be thrown at her feet! We are astounded by the brilliance and dillagence! 😯
    THANK YOU,PEGGY!

Ok …This is an OLD one but it still works (most times)…

A man is looking at pictures of relatives…he comes to one and says:”Brothers or sisters, I have none…but, that man’s father is my father’s son!”

❓ Who is the man in the picture?

Peggy

@bluemoon wrote:

MESS UP…MESS UP??? YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY FANTABULOUS!!! AND ON VACATION, NO LESS!!! BRAVO!BRAVO!…(millions applaud)…PEGGY…PLEASE, STEP OUT AND TAKE A BOW! :bow:

Ok …This is an OLD one but it still works (most times)…

A man is looking at pictures of relatives…he comes to one and says:”Brothers or sisters, I have none…but, that man’s father is my father’s son!”

❓ Who is the man in the picture?

No bows, I really messed up big time! 😯 AND I am not on vacation YET! 🙁

And, I have no clue on this one, someone else is gonna have to take a shot! I’m stumped! :duh:

Peggy

Ok, ok, I’ll give it a shot, his son ❓ ❓

bluemoon
    Participant

DID NOT MESS UP!

nnnope…not his son…

Peggy

@bluemoon wrote:

DID NOT MESS UP!

nnnope…not his son…

Did too! and well, again phooey! See? Should have let someone else answer! Okay, last try…

Himself?

bluemoon
    Participant

AND YOU SAID YOU WERE STUMPED!!!

BINGO!!!

AND WHY AIN’T YOU ON VACATION YET?

Peggy

@bluemoon wrote:

AND YOU SAID YOU WERE STUMPED!!!

BINGO!!!

AND WHY AIN’T YOU ON VACATION YET?

:duh: Was GONNA say that first!

My plane don’t leave till Monday night! 😥

bluemoon
    Participant

AWRITE…NOW you be in puzzles and games…You got them twice…now you just GOT to post us a puzzle …PLEEZ>>>PLEEEEEEEZ…post us a puzzle! 🙄

Peggy

@bluemoon wrote:

AWRITE…NOW you be in puzzles and games…You got them twice…now you just GOT to post us a puzzle …PLEEZ>>>PLEEEEEEEZ…post us a puzzle! 🙄

okay, I aint much good at dese here riddles, but here goes:

Three large people try to crowd under one small umbrella, but nobody gets wet. How is this possible?

bluemoon
    Participant

BUTT THREE BIG BUNS GET BURNED?

(teheeHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!)

Peggy

@bluemoon wrote:

BUTT THREE BIG BUNS GET BURNED?
    (teheeHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!)

Nooooooo, try again! 😯

Norm

Its not raining

Peggy

@Norm wrote:

Its not raining

Bingo! got it Norm! Your turn now! 😀

bluemoon
    Participant

Norman…you just said that in PLAIN english…

PEGGY…YOU SAYD I WAS WRONG…BUT IFN YOU READS MY ANSWER AGAIN…BETWEEN DE LINE DIS TIME…I DID TOO COME TO DE RITE ANSAR!…UNLESSUN IT WERE TO BE A HOT SUN SHOWA>>>HOW TREE BIG BUNS GET BURNT DEN? 😯

Norman…Your puzzle …PLEEZE! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,029 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.