Home Forums Introductions New to forums!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lvreddi

Hi everyone! I am not new to the site, but I haven’t been on the forums before, so I’m sorta old and sorta new! I have 600 recipes posted on another site, as well as lots of tips and hints, that I’m willing to share. I look forward to “meeting” all of you. I live in Las Vegas, Nv. Cooking is my passion, as well as baking, reading and hiking with my hubby.

Nice to meet you! What site do you have your recipes posted on ?

Feel free to share your recipes and tips on here as well!

lvreddi

Hi! The site is Recipezaar.com My recipes are under my username FLUFFSTER. Take a look!

Thanks. I will check it out.

mywork08

hey
    thanks for posting link, good recipe link.

crazybuoy
    Participant

Hi

welcome to you all here, hope we will enjoy this forum.

Please feel free to share some of your recipes on the forums here. 🙂

nice to be here in the forum.. forgive me for my eagerness i am just a new member thanks so much for adding me up! hope to have fruitful conversations with you guys.. chao!!!

Candylyn93
    Participant

hello.. please don’t mind me posting hehe sorry if i got the topic wrong but i am just so eager to introduce myself! haha i guess i am the newest member here.. hello i am lee ann from the islands of Hawaii i am very pleased to join here and yes, i promise to share my own experiences in time.. happy holidays and God bless.. looking forward to the best discussions ever 🙂

Welcome. Please post some of your favorite recipes.

krebskitchen

Hello to all…. Happy to jump in here… Can’t wait to get to know you and share as well…Great tastes to all…..Dave

mithun86

Hello!
    Welcome to this forum! Nice to meet u 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.