I like Macaroni And Kidney Beans. It’s easy to made it as bellow steps:
Materials for it:
1 cup macaroni
1 teaspoon salt
1 quart water
1 can or 1 pint cooked kidney beans
Break the macaroni into one-inch pieces. Cook in boiling salted water until the macaroni is soft enough to crush between the fingers, which will require from twenty minutes to one hour. When the macaroni is soft, drain and pour a cup of cold water through it. Prepare a cream tomato
sauce as follows:
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons butter
1) Heat the milk to scalding, rub the butter and flour together, and pour slowly into in the hot milk.
2) Set over the flame and cook for five minutes.
3) Add the strained tomato, and turn into this sauce the thoroughly dried macaroni and the can of cooked kidney beans.
4) If desired, more salt may be added.
5) When these ingredients are thoroughly heated, drain into a vegetable dish, and serve.
6) This dish should be stirred carefully, as the beans mash easily.