This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TxsChef 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ems911brat
    Participant

I at at a Joe’s Crab Shack near Dallas, TX,

We got there just before the lunch crowd, the bartender saw 2 females come in alone, so he waited on us, with bread, and drinks. They were out of the special, but he promised that we would enjoy lunch anyway.. He took our bar orders I got a strawberry Frozen Margarita, and my partner in crime for the day ordered a margarita.. The bartender offered to comp us a shot with each drink when the drinks arrived he brought 2 plastic test tubes of liqueur for us to drink or drop in our drinks, mine was midori and very good. She got another liqueur with her Margarita, we sat and enjoyed the drinks until we were presented with salads, then platters of seafood and fries. We were about to explode, when he came back and apologized for them being out of the specials and since we were such good sports about it he brought us deserts and carry out boxes.. I had enough left for the next day. On the way out I stopped at the gift shop and found a shirt I loved it said I JUST LOVE MY MEN WITH CRABS – FROM JOE’S CRAB SHACK! To bad it does not come in large sizes though!

TxsChef

Gotta jump in here!! I had Joe’s in Corpus 2 weeks ago! They have a drink called “Garbage Can Margarita”! Not your traditional Margarita, it’s pink and tastes like Tropical Punch, but more than 3 and yer in a heap o’ trouble! The Pasta Shrimp Alfredo is the absolute best! We had to duck in to try to wait out a hurricane that never made it and had a blast! Left 16 t-shirts for the better! We go to the beach area 6 or 7 times a year!

lucky
    lucky

A poem;

Beware the garbage can Margarita,
    Have one, or two at the most,

Have three, you’re under the table,
    Have four, you’re under the host !
    :salute:

TxsChef

Amen LT!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.