Home Forums Discussions Chit Chat Hi Ya’ll

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #59506

    Well the weather man is saying a 60% chance of rain for tomorrow, 40% Fri., 20% Sat., and 20% Sun. I really do need to fix some fence on a pasture I just leased because I’m paying lease money on a pssture I can’t use until the fence is fixed. The fence is there, but it needs to be restreched in some places.

    #59507
    Peggy
    Member

    Uh oh! Guess all that rain wasn’t good Bobby! Sorry! Sounds like you got lots of work to do, as usual! Just keep those rabbits out! šŸ˜†

    #59551
    TxsChef
    Member

    Hey ‘ya Bobby, we broke the record for August rainfall!! It was previously less than an inch for August and we have had over 11 inches so far!! šŸ˜Æ And more coming!
    I’d stay away from that fence in the storms!! They tend to attract lightning!! But I guess you know that!!

    #59582
    Peggy
    Member

    11 INCHES??? YIKES!!!! WE ARE GETTING A BUNCH OF RAIN HERE TODAY, BUT, COMPARED TO Y’ALL WE HAVE MISSED THE WORST OF IT. LOT’S MORE THAN WE WANT OR NEED, BUT AGAIN, NOTHING LIKE YOURS!!!!

    #59591
    TxsChef
    Member

    It is raining right now and the sun is just shining so bright!! Beautiful clouds and rainbow!!

    #59594

    The weather man changed the chances of rain to 60% Fri. and we got it. It was 30% for Sat. and we did’t get anything. It was 30% for today, a lot of thunder and no rain. Kinda glad of that, I have just a few puddles of water standing. I’ve had between 4 & 5 ins. Txs, I don’t need what you all have been getting. BH

    #59606
    TxsChef
    Member

    We got another inch late yesterday with the sun shining again!! It is soooooooo humid and I have to work out in this mess all day!!

    #59616

    Txs – down here on the coast it stays humid the year round. I get up around 4 am. each morning and you can walk from the house to my truck and start sweating. The only time its not humid is when a dry norther is blowing during the winter. What kind of work are you doing in this heat?

    #59617
    TxsChef
    Member

    Landscape architect/Master Gardener!! 12 hours in the sun!! But I wouldn’t change it for the world!! šŸ˜€

    #59626

    Very interesting job and get to meet a lot of people. After each project you probably need a little rain.

    #59631
    Peggy
    Member

    Ouch!!! Very hot work!!! I couldn’t do what either of you do….in the summer I burn up, in the winter I freeze!! Am I the only one like that??? šŸ˜Æ

    #59644
    TxsChef
    Member

    I’m the same way Peggy!! I grip about the temps, unless I’m at the beach!! then…anything goes!! šŸ˜† šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

    #59648
    Peggy
    Member

    Me too!!! šŸ˜†

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.