Home Forums Discussions Chit Chat Hey Y’all!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    TxsChef

I’m here!! Have lots going on and not enough hours in the day!! LT, did you say Peggy has a new love interest?? 😯 WTG Peggy!!
    I’ll try to get back tonight and fill y’all in, but gotta head to work right now!!

I will mention a 44-6 win last night in HS football!! State play-offs in our future!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

luckylucky

πŸ˜†

Now, I don’t have any real proof of that Txschef; All I know is she ain’t spending friday nights at “OUR house” any more πŸ™„

TxsChef

Heh, heh, I tend to agree LT!!

Hey Peggy, can ‘ya come out and play??

Peggy

I’m here, but where are you??? πŸ˜† I can play, and nope no boyfriend!! πŸ˜€

TxsChef

I’m right here too!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ No BF?? We gotta get you down here!! You’ll have a BF in no time!!

How ‘ya been??

Peggy

πŸ˜† I had one, but just got rid of him! πŸ˜†

I’m doing better, finally got the cast off a couple days ago, but it’s still stiff and sore, and typing is no fun!

TxsChef

What cast?? Did you break something?? I’m lost!!

Peggy

That’s what you get for deserting us!! πŸ‘Ώ I broke my wrist covering up stuff for Gustav!

TxsChef

OMG, I didn’t know!! I’m so sorry!! But I am glad you are healing!! Man, I HATE hurricanes!! They put us on alert for tornadoes, floods, wind in excess of 80 m.p.h. and people here went bonkers!! Absolutely nothing happened!! Beautiful sunny day with no wind!! Batteries, ice, food, generators all sold out!!

Peggy

Well, it was pretty bad here, and we thought we were going to get Ike bad too, but thank God we didn’t get the majority of him! Had high winds but nothing like Gustav!

TxsChef

Did everyone else on the board manage to escape the worst??

Peggy

As far as I know…I sure hope so!!!

TxsChef

The season is nearly over thank goodness!! One long-time board member lost her life on Bolivar Peninsula!! So sad!! I’d be the first to go inland!!

Peggy

That is really sad, I am so sick of hurricanes, I want to move!

TxsChef

Well, pack it up and go!! I want to move, but I want to move to the beach!! Not so smart, but it’s what I wanna do!! Once I win the lottery, I can!! And will be able to afford insurance for every hurricane that blows my house down!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.