1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 ten-ounce rock lobster tails, thawed
1. Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
2. Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
3. Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
4. Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill five to six minutes until well scored.
5. Turn over lobster and cook another six minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
6. Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
Serve with drawn butter and fresh lemon, or for an interesting twist, roasted garlic can be added to butter.