Home Forums Fun & Games Read and add funny jokes here General Boudreaux walks his dog

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Old CooT

General Boudreaux walks his dog

It was a dark, stormy, night. The Marine Private Thibodeaux was on his first assignment, and it was guard duty.
    General Boudreaux stepped out taking his dog for a walk. A nervous young Private Thibodeaux snapped to attention, made a perfect salute, and snapped out “Sir, Good Evening, Sir!”
    General Boudreaux, out for some relaxation, returned the salute and said “Good evening soldier, nice night, isn’t it?”
    Well it wasn’t a nice night, but Private Thibodeaux wasn’t going to disagree with General Boudreaux, so the he saluted again and replied “Sir, Yes Sir!”.
    General Boudreaux continued, “You know there’s something about a stormy night that I find soothing, it’s really relaxing. Don’t you agree?”
    Private Thibodeaux didn’t agree, but then, the private was just a private, and responded “Sir, Yes Sir!”
    General Boudreaux, pointing at the dog, “This is a Catahoula Cur, the best type of dog to train.”
    Private Thibodeaux glanced at the dog, saluted yet again and said “Sir, Yes Sir!”
    General Boudreaux continued “I got this dog for my wife.”

Old CooT

Christy?.. did ya just vote “D”????

Anonymous
    Participant

O C
    Can pepe’ vote, he is sober, he has been cut off of the juice, not enough for the two of us. Please let him vote 👿

Old CooT

One thing I will let Pepe do is Vote.

I encourage all members to vote,,

Lets spread Democracy around the world Bill.

Vote and vote again!!!!,.. Make your opinion known,,,!!!

Anonymous
    Participant

O C
    agree everyone should vote, pepe’ tried & could not, at least I voted for “D”.

Christi
    Participant

@~Old CooT~ wrote:

Christy?.. did ya just vote “D”????

I think it was “B!”

Old CooT

Ok, Heres the answer to this weeks poll joke…

Only 50% of ya’ll got it right,,, lolzzz

I’ll post the new poll joke on Sunday…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.