Home Forums Announcements Welcome To Our Recipe And Cooking Forum Funny Thanksgiving Wishes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rekhaa 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

rekhaa
    Participant

At this season of Thanksgiving, may your family have lots of happy and fun times.
    The gift of wonderful friends is the nicest blessing of all. You are in my heart and prayers all year, and, especially during this special season.Thanksgiving Quotes
    Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
    Fond thoughts for you and those with you at this special season of Thanksgiving.
    November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
    To live a life of gratitude is to catch a glimpse of heaven. Many Blessings to you on this Thanksgiving Day.
    Across the miles, wishing you a Happy and Joyful season of Thanksgiving, with love.
    You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
    Thanksgiving is a great chance for reflection and family time – May yours be blessed!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  rekhaa.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.