1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg (1 teaspoon). Mix well, with a wire whisk.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks; beat at medium speed until smooth.
3. Slowly add flour mixture and beat at LOW speed just until combined – DO NOT OVERMIX!!
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg (or may substitue with cinnamon).
5. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown.
6. Transfer to a wire rack immediately to cool completely.
Yield: about 3 dozen
“Happiness is not found at the end of the road; it is experienced along the way” 😉