Home Forums Discussions Chit Chat DS 1’s Friend Was Just Killed!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TxsChef

The boys parents gave him a Vette. Needless to say, he was way in excess of 100 m.p.h. and got to the bridge down the road and when he topped the hill at the end of the bridge, he went air born for 130 feet. The car rolled numerous times and burst into flames. They said he is unrecognizable. Only his license plate survived the fire. The sign clearly says “Slow, 30 M.P.H.”
    DS is down there and he is heart broken!! I am so sad and mad all at the same time. A child that age has no experience to handle a Vette!! I hurt for the family knowing they will blame themselves for the rest of their lives!!
    DS just called and sheriff said he was cooking at about 150 m.p.h.!!
    DS is too shaken to drive home. The entire teenage population is down there and they are staying. Not many of them are tough enough to handle this!!
    Please pray for the family to have guidance!!

luckylucky

my heart goes out to him…….. i lost a close friend in a similar way when we were seniors in high school…….such waste…….

texas girl

So sad.. We have had five young teens killed here and partly due to fast cars..

btrswttx00
    Participant

Terrible Terrible! Very tragic. Please hang in there and take care of your son. He will need you.

TxsChef

Thanks y’all!! My DS was helping him restore an older car and is still in shock. He heard the accident and thought he slid in some gravel, but saw the smoke when he was driving to see if he was stuck.

texas girl

I just read about this in the Waco paper. So sorry and sad. Just stay close to your son .. He will need you now.. Love and hugs to you..

Peggy

Very tragic, and such a waste. My prayers go out to you.

nana

@lucky wrote:

my heart goes out to him…….. i lost a close friend in a similar way when we were seniors in high school…….such waste…….

There were 4 killed in a single head on (2 in a vette …one of which was my neighbor and close friend) my senior year…all of them were seniors in 2 neighboring school districts.

…yes, so sad for those close to those who were lost.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.