This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Norm 12 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Norm

Country Cookin is a small chain here in VA I don’t know about the other restaurants in their chain but we have one in a town about 20 miles from us in Farmville that is outstanding. We eat there about 4 or 5 times a month and have been for the last 2 years and have yet to have a bad meal. It is buffet style with country style veggies, salad, bread and desert and for about a dollar more you can get a very generous entree. They have great steaks and other comfort food. This is the only place my Wife wants to go when we eat out, you really can’t beat it, great food, extraordinary service and price I think the highest price on the menu is $10.99 and that is a 10oz ribeye. They also have a breakfast buffet on the weekends that is great. If you ever happen to be in central VA and end up in a town that has one of these restaurants I highly recommend you give it a try I don’t think you will be disappointed.

David C
    Participant

I went to the web site and they are at a lot of places in VA.

http://www.countrycookin.com/location_finder.htm

Sound good… will have to fly out to try the place…… :pig: πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

generall
    Participant

Norm posted I think the highest price on the menu is $10.99 and that is a 10oz ribeye. .
    Is it on this planet πŸ˜† sounds great.

Norm

I wish everyone could try this place, it really is great, just goes to show you how good things can be when you put customer service first, this restaurant seems to care about its guests and it shows in the fact they are successful. They have a lot of repeat business, yea David you and Fay come on over and take in a meal, my treat. :feedme: Yes G its here in little old VA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.