Home Forums Announcements Latest Forum And Message Board News ATTENTION! Very IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Peggy

Correction on the newsletter! WE ARE NOT CLOSING THE FORUM OR THE NEWSLETTER! We have found a way to keep it open! Please bear with us, we aren’t going anywhere!!

nana

Sorry to see that you will be closing the site down. I check in quite a bit…just not log on. Will truly miss this site and the friends I have made here. Best wishes to all.
    Nana/Nancy

TxsChef

cry
    I understand your reasons! But dang, I will miss all of ‘ya!! You have my email, so don’t be strangers!!
    I say heck yeah, a board on the other site!!
    I’ll be back tomorrow and voice my feeble opinion some more!!

luckylucky

Well, my Momma always said, “look for the good in everything”.
    Maybe now my garage will finally get sorted out, and maybe the lawn will get mowed in a more timely fashion.

Gonna miss y’all :beer: :salute:

82shovel
    Participant

Its been a good time….I will miss ya’ll
    One last thing.
    Peggy, may I have this dance and say good night in true Cajun style?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzXWPQp-Sc&feature=related

Good bye and God Bless,
    Randy

MissVickie30

This is so sad, but I do understand. Guess I’ll be busy getting as many recipes off here I can in the next month or so.
    I’ll also really miss this place, it’s one of the best sites to come to be able to find all kinds of recipes.

Randy your such a sweet-heart, you about made me cry!!! 🙁

TxsChef

Aw Randy, you’re the best!! *sniff, sniff* 😥

TxsChef

Ok, some stoopid mo fo has hacked the site!! The only way in is to go to a link in a previous post!!
    Here’s a link to get back in!!

http://www.recipesnoop.com/Board/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=b2aa030d1075ecc80f999dade4621f48

TxsChef

Peggy, did’ ya get my email?

Peggy

Actually TxChef, you can get to the forum through this link instead
    It’s the main page of the forum itself:
    http://www.recipesnoop.com/Board/index.php

The part that was hacked was the recipe part of the site, the forum hasn’t been hacked, and I just got the recipe part fixed again.

Peggy

Thanks everyone! I will miss everyone terribly! There may be some plans in the works to save it, but I am not making any promises. I really do hate to close it down! Too many good friends here!

Randy, awww….of course you can have this dance, and there just may be others!

Thank you all!!

I luv y’all!

TxsChef

Don’t leave just yet Randy!!

Peggy

Staying alive!

Okay, I just sent out a newsletter to the group here, and wanted to post here also!

We are staying open and alive! Thanks to everyone’s support and help, we have found a way to keep the forum and the newsletter going!! :nana: :cheerleader:

Don’t give up on us! You are going to be stuck with us quite a while!

And as Dan Diamond told me in an email about us staying open, “That is good news. I would hate to see Lucky running the streets again.
    You seem to keep him very busy and out of Trouble, Dan” 😆

Thanks again so much for everyone that has helped, and offered to help!
    We appreciate you all!

luckylucky

[/quote]And as Dan Diamond told me in an email about us staying open, “That is good news. I would hate to see Lucky running the streets again.

I WON’T BE RUNNING THE STREETS UNLESS MEDICAID APPROVES MY SCOOTER CHAIR………….

TxsChef

Oh LT, I just chocked on a cookie!! 😯 Ralphie would be proud of ‘ya!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.