It’s national tequila day…so why not celebrate with this refreshing recipe for watermelon margaritas.
Author: Chef Tom
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 1 cocktail
- 1-2 cubes of fresh watermelon
- ½ oz. agave nectar
- juice of ½ lime
- 1½ oz/ silver tequila
- watermelon wedge, for garnish
- Combine the watermelon, agave and lime juice in a glass and muddle together.
- Top with ice. Add tequila and shake vigorously.
- Pour over fresh ice and garnish with a wedge of watermelon.
Looking for some authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex recipes? Check out Recipes From South Of The Border !