I don’t know about you–but I can not function in the morning without a cup of coffee.Â Call me lazy, but I hate brewing a pot of coffee just for myself and then pour half of it down the drain.Â I love a nice cup from Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks, etc–but that gets way too expensive.Â With all that in mind, you can image how delighted I was when I was given the opportunity to try out a Tassimo Brew Bot.Â I have been hearing a lot about these new single serve coffee machines, but until now had not experienced it for myself.Â I was so excited when my package arrived last week.Â I quickly unpacked the box and within a few minutes I was brewing my first fresh cup of joe!Â At the end of this post you will find some information on how you can get your own Tassimo Brew Bot for FREE!
Let me tell you a little bit about the Tassimo Brew Bot.Â I am using the T20 BrewBot made by Bosch.Â It is a small design that fits easily on your kitchen counter.Â This is important to me because I live in an apartment with a small kitchen so my space is already limited.Â The BrewBot can make a wide variety of beverages like cappuccinos, lattes, espresso, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.Â The machine brews each drink using T-Discs that come in a variety of brands and flavors including Starbucks, Seattle’s Best, Maxwell House, Gevalia, Tazo and more.
The BrewBot is super easy to use.Â It features one button automatic operation, variable drink strength, low energy consumption and automatic cleaning.Â One of the best things about the Tassimo Brew Bot is that the flavor from one drink does not carry over to the next.Â So I can make a caramel macchiato now and then a regular coffee next, and each drink will taste perfect.
I can honestly say, my mornings are now better with my BrewBot!Â Seconds after I roll out of bed, I place a T-Disc in my BrewBot and press the start button.Â In 2 minutes I have fresh cup of coffee that tastes like I paid a few bucks for it at the coffee shop.Â I found the price of the T-Discs to be very reasonable, especially when you compare it to Starbucks retail prices.
SAVINGS TIP: Bed Bath & Beyond frequently sends out coupons for “20 % off one item”.Â I believe they also give you a 20% off coupon when you sign up for their email list.Â So that is an easy way to save 20% on your replacement T-Discs.
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase a Tassimo T20 Brewbot online here and save $25 and
get 2 free T DISCS!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A FREE TASSIMO T20 BREWBOT?
|Rules for Tassimo T20 Brewbot Giveaway
1. One winner will be selected to receive a Tassimo T20 Brewbot via random drawing.
2. Giveaway will be open until 11 a.m. Thursday, December 23nd.
3. Mandatory Entry: You must leave a comment on this post saying what your favorite hot beverage is. Â Please include a valid email address so that we can contact you if you win.
4. Extra Entries: You can receive one additional entry forÂ each of the following activities. You MUST leave a separate comment on this post for each extra entry or it will not be counted:
You must leave a separate comment for each extra entry or it will not be counted.
5. Winner Notification. Winner will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with a mailing address otherwise another winner will be selected.