Pot sticker are a Chinese dumpling, widely popular in China and Japan as well as outside of East Asia, particularly in North America.
Pot stickers typically consist of a ground meat and/or vegetable filling wrapped into a thinly rolled piece of dough, which is then sealed by pressing the edges together or by crimping.
12 large Eggs
6 oz water chestnuts, canned, minced
1 cup green onions, minced
2 tsp salt
2 slices ginger, finely chopped
1 large Egg
48 potsticker wrappers
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup vinegar
1 green onion, chopped
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING:
1. Scramble eggs with water chestnuts, onions, salt and ginger.
2. Place 1 teaspoon filling in each wrapper. Pleat edges. Seal with additional egg product. Refrigerate.
3. Fry in pot in 1 tablespoon oil until bottoms are brown and they stick slightly.
4. Add 1/4 cup water to pot and cover. Steam 2 minutes.
5. Serve with dipping sauce.
DIRECTIONS FOR DIPPING SAUCE:
1. Combine all ingredients.