Simple Turkey Enchiladas with Sour Cream
*You can easily substitute chicken in this recipe.
3 cups shredded cooked turkey
2 cups sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
12 corn tortillas
1 jar (16 ounce) salsa
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine turkey, sour cream, shredded cheese and salt.
2. Heat oil in an 8 to 10-inch skillet over low heat. Dip the tortillas, one at a time, in the hot oil just until limp, about 5 seconds.
3. Fill tortillas equally with turkey mixture. Roll up and arrange side by side, seam side down, in a 13×9 baking dish. Pour salsa over top.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, until heated through.
5. If desired, sprinkle more shredded cheese over hot enchiladas before serving.