Garlic-Chili Chicken Strips
This dish is incredibly easy to prepare and super tasty! A great alternative to your standard chicken strips.
* 1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 5 tbsp. of butter
* 2 cloves of minced garlic
* 1 dried chili pepper
* 3/4 c. of panko
* 1/4 c. of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
* 1 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley (optional)
* salt and pepper
1. First take a small pan, then melt butter over medium-low flame.
2. Saute butter butter till melted, then add in minced garlic and chili pepper into the saucepan.
3. Now once butter has melted, remove from flame and pour garlic-chili butter mixture into a low flat dish, like a pie pan.
4. Then in another low, flat dish, combine the panko, parmesan, and parsley if using
5. Now add in salt and pepper.
6. Then you need to preheat oven to 400F; have pan ready and sprayed with Pam.
7. Then remove chicken tenderloin from breasts and leave whole, then cut breasts crosswise into strips.
8. Next roll chicken pieces into garlic butter, and then completely dredge in panko mixture; then you place on prepared baking pan.
9. Note: should you have any panko mixture left over.
10. Now you can sprinkle this leftover mix over chicken strips; if you should have any melted butter left over, pour over chicken.
11. This should bake in preheated oven for appox. 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is just cooked through.