Italian Chicken BowTie Pasta
1.5 lb boneless chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces
2 shallots, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
1 small squash, chopped
8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 green pepper, chopped
1 tbs olive oil
Fresh basil, oregano, thyme, salt pepper – to taste
16oz can chopped tomatoes
1 lb bowtie pasta, cooked
1. Heat a large pan with olive oil. Add peppers and shallots and saute for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add chicken, garlic, squash and mushroom and continue to cook until tender and chicken is cooked through.
3. Season with spices, then add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix in pasta until hot and combined.
5. Serve on plate and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.